Reservation & Deposit
- A 20% non – refundable deposit and signed contract is required 30 days prior to the event date to confirm the event with the remaining balance due prior to the date of the actual event. If booking less than 30 days, full payment required in advance.
All deposits and payments are non – refundable and payable to New Roc FEC, LLC by company check, money order, major credit card or cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted for final payment. All deposits are non – refundable, but may be transferred or used for future events for up to a year.
Cancellation & Credits
Cancellation in writing is required 72 hours prior to the event date. Please call 72 hours prior to event to confirm count. Credits will be issued for amusements ONLY! There are no refunds or credits of Food and Beverage orders or Space Reservations. Amusement credits must be used within 6 months of the original event date.
Lockers are available throughout the Facility for a small fee for your convenience. FUNFUZION is not responsible for personal property. Management has the right to eject any individual or group for rowdy or disruptive behavior while in the facility.
The FUZE CARD
FUZE CARDS are valid for use of all non – redemption video games and rides in the Fun House, pending on the group package or birthday package purchased. A new FUZE CARD will not be automatically issued if a card is lost. It is at the discretion of FUNFUZION management to issue new cards for lost FUZE CARDS.
Kiddie Ride Wristbands are valid for the following rides only:
- Bowling Lanes require a minimum of 5 people to reserve a lane with a maximum Guests count of 8 persons per lane. Bowling reservation cannot exceed time reserved regardless of the number of games played and will be dependent on how fast or slow you bowl. For safety reasons, all guests are required to wear bowling shoes and must wear socks. No open toed sandals will permitted.
- Lazer Tag consist of (3) three, 4 – minute sessions (back – to – back) which are non – exclusive, which means your session may include the general public or other parties. Please allow 20 – 30 minutes for possible wait time and briefing. Each session can hold a maximum of 30 guests.
- Yucatan Mini Golf has 18 holes. Each game can take approximately 45 minutes to one hour complete. Parties with more than 20 may require more time to complete the course. This is a non – private amusement space, and parties may be mixed with general public. Teams are usually grouped from 4 to 6 individuals per hole. Parties participating in golf are encouraged to wear white articles of clothing to show the effects of black lighting during play.
- Space Shot is a seasonal ride and also available pending on weather conditions. Space Shot riders must be at least 52″ tall to ride. Bumper Car riders must be a minimum of 48″ tall. Frog Hopper riders must be between 32″ and 56″ tall and the Mini Whip requires riders to be over 28″.You must be between 28″ to 48″ to ride the Helicopter and under 48″ inches to play in the Kidz Zone. If under 42″, you must be accompanied by an adult to ride the Carousel. To ride on the Maxflight, 2 Guests minimum per ride that can only weigh up to 450lbs at a difference of 100 lbs.
Food & Beverage
New York State Department of Health states that outside food and beverage brought into a food licensed/controlled facility is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Therefore, outside food and beverage (including alcohol) is NOT permitted anywhere within our facility. This policy is strictly enforced.
A service charge of 18% will be charged based on your total catering costs. A copy of the outside charges must be provided to your group sales manager at least two weeks prior to the event and we must be notified of any additional charges as they occur. Outside caterers must provide certificates of insurance and a valid catering license. A $500 fee for use of equipment will be held and returned pending inspection of facility after event. Outside caters are responsible for all related food service items. New Roc FEC, LLC reserves the right to deny outside catering. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Sales tax applies to food, beverage and audio/visual equipment. The cost of food and beverage is subject to unexpected increases.
The final guaranteed number of Guests is required 72 hours prior to the actual event date. The guaranteed number of Guests is the number of Guests that will be charged the date of the event unless a Group Sales Associate is notified 72 hours in advance with a Guest count change and updated contract. Under no circumstance can a group fall below group minimum necessary to qualify for group rates. Contracts will not be altered the date of the event unless there are qualified add-ons. All unused packages are valid for six months from date of event.
Add – Ons
Add – Ons on the day of the event is discretionary based upon availability and may not qualify for discounted group rates.
Event Agenda & Activities
Please adhere to the agenda schedule set forth in your contract. Amusements and Food & Beverage orders are time sensitive. It is strongly recommended that all Groups and Birthday parties arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the event. Arriving late can have a negative impact on your agenda.
Bus Parking: Buses may park for FREE on Harrison Street. After unloading passengers on LeCount Place, turn LEFT on Huguenot Street. Then turn LEFT on North Avenue. Turn LEFT on Main Street and LEFT on Harrison Street.
Call Group Sales TODAY and speak to an experienced Event Planner at
914-637-7575 x 4 or fill out the GROUP SALES INFO REQUEST!
Management reserves all rights to change hours, pricing, promotions
and all policies at any time without notice.