Policies & Requirements
Reservation & Deposit
• A $75 minimum deposit is due at time of booking with final payment due on arrival day of the party. All parties require a minimum of 10 paid guests on day of the party, whether or not 10 kids attend.
All deposits and payments are non – refundable and payable to New Roc FEC, LLC by company check, money order, major credit card or cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted for final payment. All deposits are non – refundable, but may be transferred or used for future events for up to a year.
Cancellation & Credits
Cancellation is required 72 hours prior to the event date. Please call 72 hours prior to event to confirm count. Credits will be issued for amusements ONLY! There are no refunds or credits of Food and Beverage orders or Space Reservations. Amusement credits must be used within 6 months of the original event date.
Lockers are available throughout the Facility for a small fee for your convenience. FUNFUZION is not responsible for personal property. Management has the right to eject any individual or group for rowdy or disruptive behavior while in the facility.
The FUZE CARD
FUZE CARDS are valid for use of all non – redemption video games and rides in the Fun House, depending on the group package or birthday package purchased. A new FUZE CARD may not be automatically issued if a card is lost. It is at the discretion of FUNFUZION management to issue new cards for lost FUZE CARDS.
Kiddie Ride Wristbands are valid for the following rides only:
- Bowling Lanes require a minimum of 5 children to reserve a lane with a maximum Guest count of 8 persons per lane. Bowling parties cannot exceed 1-hour regardless of the number of games played and will be dependent on how fast or slow the parties bowl. For safety reasons, all guests are required to wear bowling shoes and must wear socks. No open toed sandals will permitted.
- Lazer Tag Parties consist of (3) three, 4 – minute sessions ( back – to – back ) which are non – exclusive, which means your session may include the general public or other parties. Please allow 20 – 30 minutes for possible wait time and briefing. Each session can hold a maximum of 30 guests.
- Yucatan Mini Golf has 18 holes. Each game can take approximately 45 minutes to one hour complete. Parties with more than 20 may require more time to complete the course. This is a non – private amusement space, and parties may be mixed with general public. Teams are usually grouped from 4 to 6 individuals per hole. Parties participating in golf are encouraged to wear white articles of clothing to better show the effects of black lighting during play.
- Space Shot is a seasonal ride available March – October and it’s availability is conditionally based on weather conditions. Space Shot riders must be at least 52″ tall to ride. Bumper Car riders must be a minimum of 48″ tall. Frog Hopper riders must be between 32″ and 56″ tall and the Mini Whip requires riders to be over 28″.You must be between 28″ to 48″ to ride the Helicopter. If under 42″, you must be accompanied by an adult to ride the Carousel. To ride on the Maxflight, 2 Guests minimum per ride that can only weigh up to 450lbs with a difference of 100 lbs between guest.
Birthday Party Specifics
There is no interactive show for weekday parties. Parties consists of one hour in the party room for cake and pizza. Weekday parties will receive an additional $3 on their FUZE CARDS for use in the Fun House.
Weekend Parties (5pm – Sunday)
All weekend parties consist of a 1-1/2 hour interactive show in our Birthday Theaters. Our non – exclusive show consists of multiple birthday parties in each theater with interactive participation of all children. Due to the interactive nature of our parties, there is no standing in the party theaters.
- All parties must begin on time at their scheduled hour and will not exceed their scheduled time. We highly recommend that you have your guests arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled party hour to ensure a timely start.
- Parties arriving more than 30 minutes late are subject to self-service and will not gain any additional time to complete their party or in their designated room.
- The World’s GREATEST Birthday Party includes four complimentary adult seats while in the Birthday Theater. Complimentary adults do not receive food. There is a $5 seating charge per additional adult. Paid adults receive a choice of two slices of pizza and one soda or a hot dog and soda or a $5 FUZE CARD.
- Please note: The World’s GREATEST Birthday Party does not have live entertainment during the week (Monday – Thursday). Instead of the $7 Fuze Card given, attendants will receive a $10 Fuze Card during weekdays.
- Please call at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled party to confirm the details of your party, in addition to finalizing guest count and balance due.
- Party hosts are not available after the interactive birthday party. However, your Party Host will escort you to your first scheduled amusement.
- For safety reasons, pinatas, helium balloons, confetti are not allowed. Costumed characters are subject to an additional charge.
- Always review your bill before paying!!! Any discrepancies with your account, please call within 72 hours.
- Gratuities are left to your discretion.
- Kosher catering available by pre-order only.
Food & Beverage
New York State Department of Health states that outside food and beverage brought into a food licensed/controlled facility is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Therefore, outside food and beverage (including alcohol) is NOT permitted anywhere within our facility. This policy is strictly enforced.
A service charge of 18% will be charged based on your total catering costs. A copy of the outside charges must be provided to your group sales manager at least two weeks prior to the event and we must be notified of any additional charges as they occur. Outside caters must provide certificates of insurance and a valid catering license. A $500 fee for use of equipment will be held and returned pending inspection of facility after event. Outside caters are responsible for all related food service items. New Roc FEC, LLC reserves the right to deny outside catering. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Sales tax applies to food, beverage and audio/visual equipment. The cost of food and beverage is subject to unexpected increases.
The final guaranteed number of Guests is required 72 hours prior to the actual event date. The guaranteed number of Guests is the number of Guests that will be charged the date of the event unless a Party Coordinator is notified 72 hours in advance with a Guest count change and updated contract. Under no circumstance can a group fall below group minimum necessary to qualify for group rates, or Birthday Parties. Contracts will not be altered the date of the event unless there are qualified add-ons. All unused packages are valid for six months from date of event.
Add – Ons
Add – Ons on the day of the event is discretionary based upon availability and may not qualify for discounted group rates.
Event Agenda & Activities
Please adhere to the agenda schedule set forth in your contract. Amusements and Food & Beverage orders are time sensitive. It is strongly recommended that all Groups and Birthday parties arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the event. Arriving late can have a negative impact on your agenda.
Car Parking: Plenty of parking is available in the New Roc City parking garage attached to The Fun House. Parking is available for $1* per hour. Visitors to FunFuzion may find it easiest to park on the fourth level of the garage and use the walkway/overpass directly into the building
Bus Parking: Complimentary bus parking is available on Harrison Street. Bus drivers must stay with the buses. To drop guests off, please approach Le Count Place by making a left off Main Street (via Huguenot then North Ave.). The best drop off point is in front of Applebee’s Restaurant.
*Parking garage is managed by LAZ Parking LLC, rates are subject change.